One moment of negligence from a driver of a car can lead to a devastating crash that can change lives forever. Serious injuries can result in chronic pain, surgeries, rehabilitation, and high medical costs. Whether the driver was distracted or driving recklessly, they must be held accountable for the suffering that they inflict on others.
If you are the victim of the carelessness of another driver, you can file a lawsuit for damages, such as lost wages, medical bills, repair costs, or pain and suffering, to pursue the compensation you need to address your losses. With the help of a skilled personal injury attorney, you can start the process of recovering financially from your accident. A lawyer who is truly on your side can guide you through the complex legal steps, ensure that all paperwork is completed properly, and take on the stressful tasks so you don’t have to.
Pembroke Pines Vehicle Accident Attorney
The legal process to getting fair compensation for your injuries can seem like a hassle, but with an attorney like Lisa S. Levine, the work is taken away from you. With years of experience helping clients throughout Florida, Lisa knows how to proactively pursue your case. You can trust our legal team to thoroughly analyze your case and fight for maximum compensation.
Hundreds of clients throughout Broward County and the surrounding areas, including Miramar, Cooper City, Davie, Plantation, Weston, Miami Gardens, and Hollywood, have being compensated for their injuries through successful lawsuits. Let us help toward a beneficial resolution too. Call (954) 256-1820 today to schedule your free consultation with an attorney.
Pursing Auto Accident Lawsuits in Florida
Lisa S. Levine works hard to obtain the settlements that you deserve. However, if a case benefits from trial, she and her dedicated legal team will work tirelessly for your case. Plaintiffs must prove the following to a jury in the event of a trial:
- Duty – The driver has a duty to drive in a certain manner
- Breach – The driver neglected to follow through on their duty, and therefore endangered others on the road
- Causation – The injuries that are being claimed were in fact caused by the accident in question and not from another source
- Damages – The accident that was a result of the driver’s negligence inflicted damage that reflects the amount of recovery that is being sought
Common Types of Injuries Resulting from Car Accidents
When an accident occurs, both drivers and passengers can be injured in a variety of ways, with a range of short and long term effects. Some of the most commonly sustained injuries include:
- Neck Injury
- Head Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Broken Bones
- Concussion or other brain trauma
- Back or Spinal Cord Injuries
Seemingly small injuries may have lasting effects, and costs for medical care such as rehabilitation can quickly add up. It is imperative that you ensure that your compensation will cover all medical costs incurred as a result of the crash.
Auto Accidents in Pembroke Pines, FL
Cars are the most common automobile on the roads, but a range of other vehicles can be involved in collisions and cause injuries:
- 18 Wheelers – These trucks are necessary for goods to be transported, but when they’re involved in accidents, serious injuries and fatalities are much more likely to occur
- Pedestrian Accidents – It’s easy to see how a pedestrian who is struck by a vehicle can easily sustain severe injuries
- Boating Accidents – When accidents happen on the water, injuries can occur, and drowning is added to the risks involved
- Jet Ski Collisions – When a Jet Ski is involved in an accident, the driver is often not wearing much safety gear, so injuries are easy to sustain
Pembroke Pines Roads
Accidents can happen anywhere, but major roadways are more susceptible. Some of the likely locations for crashes in Pembroke Pines include:
- Flamingo Road
- Pines Blvd
- Pembroke Rd
- Sheridan St
- Hiatus Rd
- Dykes Rd
Pembroke Pines Resources
Broward County Civil Court – This link goes to the Broward County Clerk of the Courts home page. This site contains forms, FAQs, and other information resources.
201 S.E. 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Broward County Sheriff’s Office – The website for the Sherriff’s Office will have resources about contacting the office regarding records or other information.
2601 W. Broward Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
Pembroke Pines Police Department –This link goes to the homepage for the Pembroke Pines Police Department. All traffic accidents must be filed with law enforcement, and they will have records of the incident.
9500 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Lisa S. Levine, P.A.- Auto Accident Attorney in Pembroke Pines
Seeking the compensation that you’re owed can seem like a daunting task. Trust Lisa S. Levine and her legal team to handle the complicated steps and work to win you’re the recovery that you deserve. Call us today at (954) 256-1820 to schedule your free consultation. We’re dedicated to giving you personal attention and thoroughly analyzing the details of your unique case.